Waterproofing is essential for ensuring structures perform in the way that they have been designed, whether that is to retain water, chemicals or other liquids or to inhibit them from entering the structure.
Foreva offers waterproofing solutions for an extensive range of applications – no job is too big or too small. Our waterproofing experience includes car parks, chemical storage bunds, basements, roofs, balconies, terraces, water features, lift pits and retaining walls.
Foreva waterproofing systems include:
- Spray applied waterproofing membranes
- Roller applied liquid membranes
- Sheet membanes (loose laid or bonded)
- Cementitous renders
- Epoxy based coatings
- Polyeurethane based systems (suitable where movement is required)
- Several options for finishes (anti-slip, abrasion and UV resistant systems available)
Before waterproofing operations, Foreva carries out surface preparation, which can include abrasive grit blasting, diamond grinding, hot compressed air or high pressure water jetting. These techniques are crucial to maximise the effectiveness of waterproofing systems.
Contact us today: