Masonry & Brickwork Repairs
Masonry & brickwork repairs
Our structural remedial works are not just limited to concrete, as we also undertake refurbishment work to masonry and brick structures. We provide structural strengthening and cosmetic refinement to any masonry or brick bridges, walls or buildings.
Some of the repair techniques we use for masonry and brickwork repairs include:
- Masonry repair
- Remediation of decorative and feature stonework
- Crack stitching, resin bonding and Helifix applications
- Tie bar installation
- Coping replacement
- Rebuilding of impact damaged structures, failing parapets, retaining walls.
- Reconstruction of culverts
- Pressure pointing
- Pressure Grouting
- Drainage improvements and weephole installation
- Protective coatings
- Renewal of joint sealant
- Associated earthworks
- Surfacing and application of non-slip coatings
- Concrete placement
- Steelwork fabrication and maintenance painting
Many masonry and brickwork structures in the UK have architectural or historical importance and are therefore listed. Foreva is experienced in the repair of listed structures and will only use the most sympathetic techniques and products to lengthen the life of the structures whilst maintaining its appearance and functionality.
Contact us today: